Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow Fun!!

When we went to bed last Thursday night,  Cannon was beside himself at the thought of the possibility of snow!  Big brother Cade had mixed emotions.  He told me he liked the snow a lot...thought it was so pretty...but wasn't exactly sure how he felt about being cold and wet after playing in it.  I must say I have to agree with Cade on this one.  I still get giddy at the thought of snow, however I like to sit by the fire with my coffee and admire from inside!!  Needless to say, CanMan was beyond excited.  He woke up bright and early at 6, came in our room to let us know that it "really happened" and it was time for us to go play in the snow.  We held him off until about 7 and then the snow fun began.  Big brother was still snoozing, taking advantage of the late start time for school.  Cade woke up and joined Cannon and the two of them had a blast.  We don't get snow often, so when we do it's quite a treat!  What a fun way to start the day!!  By the way, Cannon now says he wants to start snowboarding since he likes the snow so much.  I asked him where he was going to snowboard since we don't get much snow here and he said, "I guess we'll just go to California, they get snow there right?", LOL!  You never know what will come out of this child's mouth!  He definitely keeps us laughing.

Cannon (6)   Cade (9)
January 24, 2014
Our future snowboarder;)

No comments:

Post a Comment