Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to The Hathorn Family blog!!  I started a blog about four years ago...posted often...loved it actually...then life happened and I stopped.  When life started getting busy, I let the blog go.  I am not a scrapbooker, I am terrible at getting pictures developed, and my time like the rest of you is very limited. BUT, I am going to do my best to post because I know that my boys will love it and I will too.  

With all of this being said, I tried to log onto my old blog that has been inactive for three years now, and for the life of me could not get back into it to try to post.  So I decided to start fresh here with lovemylittlenest.blogspot.com.  A few reasons why I chose this name.  First and foremost, I love being a mom to my two precious boys and wife to my sweetheart of a husband.  Together, we create "our little nest" and I absolutely LOVE the nest we have.  It's not perfect, but it's perfect for us.  Speaking of our nest, I love all things HOME.  I enjoy spending time making our house a home.  My husband would say that my obsession for throw pillows and rearranging furniture might be a bit extreme, but I disagree.  It's amazing what a simple throw pillow can do...I will have to talk more on that later.  

So, with a new blog and a new year, I have a goal to blog often about what is going on with The Hathorns.  I'm also going to work on/update my Preschool blog, atthelearningspot.blogspot.com.   For those of you that don't know me or what we've been up to, I opened a Christian Preschool, The Learning Spot, 1.5 years ago.  What a blessing this has been in my life!!  Anyway, I'm so glad you stopped by, and I hope your 2014 is off to a great start!  May you have the gift of Faith, the blessing of Hope, and the peace of His Love this year and always!    

No comments:

Post a Comment