Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Love is in the air!

So I am a week late posting about our Valentine's Day, but better late than never, right?  As a teacher, Valentine's Day is one of the most fun days for the kids.  They get so excited about the little cards and of course the abundance of candy.  Cade and Cannon had so much fun getting their Valentine cards ready this year.  I let them pick a printable from Pinterest and this is what they chose.
When I was pregnant with Cade, I ate bags and bags of Cheese Doritos.  To this day, they are still his favorite, so this was very fitting for him!  Cannon filled his treat bags with cake donut holes and yes, some went missing while stuffing bags.:)  



My little loves had a great day at school and came home with lots of goodies!

Cannon 

Cade


When we got home, they had a surprise from Mom and Dad...just a few little treats to say I Love You!  I love wrapping gifts.  Everyone loves to open a pretty package...even boys (I'm sure they would never admit this)...even though it may only be a Duck Dynasty plastic cup filled with chocolate...a pretty package makes it seem like so much more.;)




Nothing says I Love You like a cookie card!


That night we ended our day by going to dinner with great friends.  Such a fun day!  Hope all of you had a great one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment